First of all, I can't believe how good the weather has been this October. Usually at this time, we'd already long forgotten about our leather jackets and would already be wearing coats and boots ankle high and up. But not this year, we are having perfect Fall this year with 20 C for the last two or three weeks.
I shot these photos with my friend under the highway close to where I live. It's my favorite location to shoot as no people ever go there.
I'm calling this an(other) ode to the recent ugly shoes trend, -as well as the grunge trend.
I feel like these are the 2012 version of Stella McCartney's Kristy pumps, or the long lost mary-janes' cousins. Can you see it? 
And then there's the sweater.
I saw this one at Zara last spring and it was just the one I was looking for! Love at first sight; cocoon sleeves, neoprene-like material, crispy white, fleece lined, perfect to bits.


Burberry Prorsum 'Bute' Black Patent Monk Strap Platform Wedge Creepers
Zara Cocoon Sleeves Jumper
Zara PU Leather skort


Any kind of feedback is appreciated