Although it's only November, I can't stop thinking about summer. I'm planning a trip to Bali with my friends later this winter and it's really got me in a summer mood. I never was a winter person to begin with and I'm counting the days to summer as soon as October starts, especially after being teased with S/S collections. I don't like freezing my ass off at the bus stops every day, I don't like being forced to wear Uggs (yes it gets that cold) and I don't like being limited to just a few coats as nothing else of what I'm wearing is visible anyway.
So after going through my inspiration folder this time and my favorite s/s 14 looks, it is now confirmed I am really into for white on white combinations.

Click here to see the looks.

SPRING / SUMMER 2014

1. Neil Barret 2. Assembly 3. Balmain
1. BCBG Max Azria 2. & 3. Chloe
1. & 2. Chloe 3. Gianfranco Ferre
1. Guy Laroche 2. Helmut Lang 3. Hermes
1. J.W. Anderson 2. & 3. Jay Ahr
1. Lucas Nascimento 2. & 3. Maiyet
1. & 2. Maxime Simoens 3. Stella McCartney
1., 2. & 3. Parsons
1., 2. & 3. Parsons
1. Proenza Schouler 2. Tom Ford 3. Giambattista Valli
1. Giambattista Valli 2. Veronique Leroy 3. Vionnet
1. & 2. Yang Li 3. Yigal Azrouel
1. Acne 2. & 3. Joseph
1. Hussein Chalayan 2. Iceberg 3. Daniel Vosovic
1. Rodebjer 2. Vika Gazinskaya


& THE REST

Maiyet Spring 2012 Campaign   
Ph. by Stockholm Streetstyle

Ph. by Zara

Ph. by Annie Leibovitz for Neiman Marcus

Vogue 1998

Say Lou Lou

Ivania Carpio aka Love Aesthetics

Ph. by Tommy Ton

Wallpaper magazine January 2013 : Ollie Henderson photographed by Marton Perlaki and styled by Ursula Geisselmann

French Vogue Oct 2013

Ph.:Charlie May

Bassike Lookbook 2013

Ph.: BlackBlessed

Hana Jirickova by Andreas Öhlund for Styleby Sept. 13, styled by Elin Kling


Any kind of feedback is appreciated