Last weekend I went to Florence for four days.
We stayed at the B&B Hotel not far from Santa Croce. The rooms were nice and new and breakfast was really good!
I didn't expect much from the city, I don't know why, but I was so pleasantly surprised! I fell in love with Florence. The sun was shining, they were putting christmas lights on all over the city, stores were already all decorated and overall I could already feel the christmas spirit!
I spent most of my time around museums, galleries and churches, cathedrals, chapels... It was amazing, even more amazing than Paris when it comes to art and art history. I also loved how small the city was, one is able to walk from one part of the city to the other in about 30min, yet it has everything you could possibly imagine. So many luxury boutiques, from Cartier to Louis Vuitton, the original Ferragamo and Gucci stores and trattorias, pizzerias, little "wine bars" and so on and so on.
I would really recommend visiting Florence if you're able to, especially in December!














Any kind of feedback is appreciated