Friends. I still have all 10 seasons and put them on whenever I struggle to fall asleep. Yesterday I started over at season 1 episode 1 and was so inspired by the 90's fashion. Turtlenecks, crop tops, plaid, jumpsuits, oversized jeans... I know we've been seeing a lot of this these past seasons, but those striped wide-leg pants with a short-sleeved crop top Monica wore seemed so fresh, and don't even get me started on a white cropped tee with extra big jeans under which Rachel wore crisp white socks and sneakers. I am really looking forward to re-living some of these trends in Spring / Summer and above are my 90s to 2014 outfit ideas.
And let's talk about the below photo. I sure wouldn't mind that white high-neck top Rachel's sporting. Nor a plaid mini!








Any kind of feedback is appreciated