Yesterday was such a lovely spring day my sister and I decided to make a trip down to Venice, as my prom is approaching and I needed to find some comfortable heels. On the way back we stopped in Lignano, a lovely town usually dead during the year and packed with tourists during summer months. We took a walk on the beach, where surprisingly many people were seen having a picnic, playing football, volleyball, or just strolling up and down the beach. Then we had lunch in one of the few restaurants open at this time of the year and the food was so delicious! Overall it was a really good day!

I decided to wear a sleek low ponytail which I think works so well with a (deep) side part, as seen on so many runways for Spring and Fall. I was wearing a white silk camisole from Zara, sneakers by Vans, my mom's jeans and a Sisley coat.



Any kind of feedback is appreciated