Last week I managed to take two days from studying to paint one of my walls from red to white and I even made a copper clothing rail and reorganised a little bit. It looks pretty good if I say so myself! But my room never gets any sun and it's facing our neighbours, so my curtains are always closed - they are white so it is quite light in the room, but it seems a little lifeless. So, I decided I needed some more plants! Right now there's only a smaller bonsai and I was thinking about a bigger plant. Think Celine runway and stores, Philipp Plein, H&M, Dior, Hermes... Greenery is very much in as of lately, in fashion and interior design and I am quite happy about it. Plants not only look good, but by choosing the right plant they can even improve the air in the room.







Any kind of feedback is appreciated