Round two! Is it just me or is Resort 15 getting better and better? As evidenced below my second "coverage" of Resort 15 is definitely one of my favourite so far. When I usually have two or three favourite looks per collection, this time some of the designers very pleasantly surprised me including Rosetta Getty and Rosie Assoulin. My love affair with Chloe, J.W. Anderson, Lanvin, Barbara Bui continues and Mugler is undeniably one of the best this season and with it's new creative director I am excited to see what the future holds. 



Acne

Alberta Ferretti

J.W. Anderson

Sass & Bide


Barbara Bui

Cedric Charlier

Chloe

Elie Tahari

Josh Goot

Lanvin

Mugler

Prabal Gurung

Ralph Rucci

Rebecca Taylor

Narciso Rodriguez

Roksanda Ilincic

Rosetta Getty

Rosie Assoulin




Any kind of feedback is appreciated