In the past few years a lot of designers made their own luxury versions of a city bike. Hermes, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel among others. I though never have been a big fan of the decadent city bikes, covered in monogram, leather bags etc., but if I had the money I would buy this pretty BikeID bicycle. Although I am not sure how I would ever be able to leave it anywhere in the city, without having to constantly check if it's still there. I like the fact that it's chrome, making it a mirror of the surroundings, it makes it appear almost ghostly, invisible, like it's made of glass.




2 Comments

  1. I'm still looking for a good bike but I love the idea of a chrome one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about buying a retro (or not) bike and spray it with chrome acrylic paint and some clear layer over? I found a lot of tutorials on how to paint vehicles chrome on google :)
      Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete