A white T-shirt will never go out of style. It comes in so many different versions, yet none of them is ever particularly in or out. A white tee is, as Ivania Carpio put it, "a garment that is not connected to social class or culture yet is always appropriate. A blank canvas, a clean slate. The only true timeless piece; you can not tell if it is vintage 1980 or next season’s collection. I love it for its blandness and anonymity, its agelessness and sexlessness."
Quintessential, eternal, liberating.
My current pick though? The one in the black and white photo above, with it's slightly longer but slim sleeves. And to talk about the photography above; I am in love with this kind of simplicity in photographs and I aim to translate this vibe into everyday life especially when it comes to getting dressed. I am not sure if that's the case here, but it seems so spontaneous and effortless. In my eyes it's that what gives it this sophisticated appeal and beauty. Casual sophistication.


Any kind of feedback is appreciated